Are you ready to serve?
There are many ways you can jump in and start serving at Forcey. We strive to live a life on purpose, becoming more like Christ for the benefit of others. In doing this, we serve. And Christ is our model; we serve like Christ served.
“…just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
Here are a few immediate needs to fill. Submit your interest below and you will be contacted shortly from the church office.
- Care Team – Help with calls and meals to those that are in need of support.
- Funeral & Repast Ministry – Provide support to the family. Help with repast set-up, during and clean-up.
- Toolbox Ministry – A men’s ministry focused on helping people in need with various projects in and around their homes.
- Nursery Room Workers – Beginning 6/13, provide care in one of the nursery rooms on a Sunday morning.
- ESL Director – Searching for a new director for our ESL ministry for this coming fall!
- Cleaning Team – Wipe down surfaces, tidy up the pews, dispose of loose papers, communion cups, etc. in the Sanctuary in between services
- Greeters – Welcome people as they enter the building before services.
- Ushers – Help seat guests in an orderly fashion, and respond to needs during services.
WORSHIP & ARTS MINISTRY
- Audio/Visual – Several roles that support the live stream and the Sunday gathering.
- Musicians/Vocalists – Various opportunities for instrumentalist and vocalist for Sunday Morning Worship.
- Communion – Prepare the communion for the first Sunday of the month
Fill An Immediate Serving Need
Not sure where to serve? Share some info with us and we’ll get you connected!
Get Me Connected to Serve!