Are you ready to serve?
There are many ways you can jump in and start serving at Forcey. We strive to live a life on purpose, becoming more like Christ for the benefit of others. In doing this, we serve. And Christ is our model; we serve like Christ served.
“…just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
Here are a few immediate needs to fill. Submit your interest below and you will be contacted shortly from the church office.
- Care Team – Help with calls and meals to those that are in need of support.
- Funeral & Repast Ministry – Provide support to the family. Help with repast set-up, during and clean-up.
- Toolbox Ministry – A men’s ministry focused on helping people in need with various projects in and around their homes.
- Nursery Room Workers – Beginning 6/13, provide care in one of the nursery rooms on a Sunday morning.
- ESL Director – Searching for a new director for our ESL ministry for this coming fall!
- Cleaning Team – Wipe down surfaces, tidy up the pews, dispose of loose papers, communion cups, etc. in the Sanctuary in between services
- Greeters – Welcome people as they enter the building before services.
- Ushers – Help seat guests in an orderly fashion, and respond to needs during services.
WORSHIP & ARTS MINISTRY
- Audio/Visual – Several roles that support the live stream and the Sunday gathering.
- Musicians/Vocalists – Various opportunities for instrumentalist and vocalist for Sunday Morning Worship.
- Communion – Prepare the communion for the first Sunday of the month
Not sure where to serve? Share some info with us and we’ll get you connected!