There is so much for children (newborn through 5th grade) with Forcey Kids, including Sunday School, Christian Service Brigade for boys on Thursday evenings, and Forcey Kids Camp for a week in the summer. The mission of Forcey Kids is to partner with parents to nurture their child’s faith in Jesus Christ. We are excited that our programs are starting to resume in-person meetings!
Forcey Kids equips and encourages newborn through 12 years-old in their relationship with Jesus by:
- faithfully and energetically teaching the Bible
- surrounding children with godly adult role models who will care for them and challenge their faith and life growth
- providing high-energy activities and fun gatherings which help break down social walls and foster friendships
- training children to share the life-changing message of Jesus Christ and make an impact for God in this world
Each program has trained, on-site leaders to supervise and ensure that students are safe and secure. All volunteers go through a Health & Safety Class which features basic health, safety, best practice teaching, and security training.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Children’s Ministry Coordinator if you have any questions or concerns: 301-622-2200 or [email protected].
We have many different programs for children:
- Sunday School (newborn – 5th Grade) – Sunday Mornings at 11:00am (starting June 13) and online
- TreeClimbers (Kindergarten-2nd Grade Boys) & Stockade (3rd-6th Grade Boys) part of Christian Service Brigade 555 – Thursday Evenings at 7:00pm, September through May
- MDO (2 and 3 year-old) – Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30am-1:30pm, September through May
- MOPS (mothers of newborn through 5-year-olds and their children) – bi-monthly Tuesdays at 9:30am, September through May
- Forcey Christian School (Pre-K3 through 8th Grade) – Weekdays from 8:35am-3:00pm, late-August through mid-June
- Forcey Day Camp (completed Kindergarten through completed 6th Grade) – Weekdays from 9am-4pm for 7 weeks in the Summer