The mission of Forcey Kids is to partner with families to nurture their child’s faith in Jesus Christ.
Join us on Sunday mornings at the 9:15 and 11:00 services. Click the links below for more information on ministries with Forcey Kids!
Forcey Kids equips and encourages newborn through 12 years-old in their relationship with Jesus by:
- faithfully and energetically teaching the Bible
- surrounding children with godly adult role models who will care for them and challenge their faith and life growth
- providing high-energy activities and fun gatherings which help break down social walls and foster friendships
- equipping families with relevant help for raising their children according to the principles found in God’s Word
Each program has trained, on-site leaders to supervise and ensure that students are safe and secure. All volunteers go through a Health & Safety Class which features basic health, safety, best practice teaching, and security training.
Email Pastor Mike Maslin if you have any questions at [email protected] or call 301-622-2200.
We have many different programs for children:
- Sunday School (newborn – 5th Grade) – Sunday Mornings at 11:00am
- TreeClimbers (Kindergarten-2nd Grade Boys) & Stockade (3rd-6th Grade Boys) part of Christian Service Brigade 555 – Thursday Evenings at 7:00pm, September through May
- MDO (2 and 3 year-old) – Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30am-1:30pm, September through May
- MOPS (mothers of newborn through 5-year-olds and their children) – bi-monthly Tuesdays at 9:30am, September through May
- Forcey Christian School (Pre-K3 through 8th Grade) – Weekdays from 8:35am-3:00pm, late-August through mid-June
- Forcey Day Camp (completed Kindergarten through completed 6th Grade) – Weekdays from 9am-4pm for 7 weeks in the Summer