SUNDAY NIGHT TEENS
6:00 – 7:30 PM | Forcey Bible Church (outdoors)
All Middle School & High School Students
FRIENDS | FUN | FAITH
We want to provide parents and students full disclosure on our social distancing measures for our outdoor Forcey Teens events. We understand that each individual, family, and household has different considerations which may affect their decision whether to attend. That’s okay and we understand! We invite any youth who can’t attend to also join in some of our virtual group settings.
The following will be our practice for Forcey Teens, in consideration of the relevant state and local executive orders, and our church’s regathering task force guidance.
- All activities will occur outdoors. Bathroom usage (one at a time) for emergencies
- Everyone attending must bring a face covering. Face coverings will NOT need to be worn outdoors unless social distancing (six-foot distances) is not achievable.
- We will not play any contact games; but we’ll play lots of others! Mandated mask use will be determined for all based on the activity.
- For now, only prepackaged or bottled food/drinks will be served.
- There will be a sign-in and sign-out sheet at drop off (front curb)
- If we have to cancel for bad weather, a determination will be posted here no later than one hour before the start of the event (5:00pm)
Our goal at Forcey Teens is to equip and encourage 6th-12th grade students to live out faith in Jesus Christ. We do this by:
- Faithfully and energetically teaching the Bible, God’s relevant Word to all generations.
- Creating meaningful small groups for students to develop “friendships of faith” with people around their age – people who will encourage them in the Christian journey.
- Surrounding students with godly adult role models who will care for them and challenge their faith and life growth
- Providing high-energy activities and fun gatherings which help break down social walls, foster friendships, and are welcoming to newcomers.
Jared Haftel “My Faith Journey”