SUNDAY NIGHT TEENS
6:00 – 7:30 EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT
TONIGHT, JANUARY 24 IS ON ZOOM DUE TO BELOW-FREEZING TEMPERATURES. SEE ZOOM LINK BELOW
We plan to return in person next Sunday night.
In-Person Outdoors (in case of inclement weather, we will meet on Zoom at 6pm)
6:00 – 7:30 PM | Forcey Bible Church
All Middle School & High School Students
FRIENDS | FUN | FAITH
Mike Maslin is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Sunday Night Teens
Time: Jan 24, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 814 8805 5601
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,81488055601# US (Washington DC)
+16465588656,,81488055601# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 814 8805 5601
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdxxT0DGu
We want to provide parents and students full disclosure on our social distancing measures for our outdoor Forcey Teens events. We understand that each individual, family, and household has different considerations which may affect their decision whether to attend. We invite any youth who can’t attend to also join in some of our virtual group settings.
The following will be our practice for Forcey Teens, in consideration of the relevant state and local executive orders, and our church’s regathering task force guidance.
- All activities will occur outdoors. Bathroom usage (one at a time) is indoors. Beginning in the New Year, we will begin hosting portions of each evening indoors, with social distancing and masks per guidelines.
- Everyone attending should bring a face covering. Face coverings will not need to be worn outdoors unless social distancing (six-foot distances) is not achievable. Indoors, we ask that masks be continuously worn.
- For now, only prepackaged or bottled food/drinks will be served.
- There will be a sign-in and sign-out sheet at drop off (front curb)
- If we have to cancel for bad weather, a determination will be posted here no later than one hour before the start of the event (5:00pm) and we will have a meeting on Zoom at 6pm.
CSB BATTALION 555
1st & 3rd Thursdays of each month 7:00 – 9:00 PM | Forcey Bible Church (outdoors)
For Young Men, 7th to 12th Grade
Battalion is a Christ-centered discipleship program designed to build young men into Christian leaders. Through our weekly meetings, we provide our young men training and opportunities for leadership with an emphasis on evangelism and discipleship, utilizing team building and outdoor activities. For more information, click here.
Our goal at Forcey Teens is to equip and encourage 6th-12th grade students to live out faith in Jesus Christ. We do this by:
- Faithfully and energetically teaching the Bible, God’s relevant Word to all generations.
- Creating meaningful small groups for students to develop “friendships of faith” with people around their age – people who will encourage them in the Christian journey.
- Surrounding students with godly adult role models who will care for them and challenge their faith and life growth
- Providing high-energy activities and fun gatherings which help break down social walls, foster friendships, and are welcoming to newcomers.
Jared Haftel “My Faith Journey”