November 26, 2019
2020 Forcey Women’s Retreat
Bon Secours Retreat & Conference Center* / 1525 Marriottsville Road Marriottsville, MD 21104
TOPIC & SPEAKERS
Every woman has seasons in her life – some valleys and some mountaintops. Regardless of our circumstances, we will learn how Jesus walks us through every season of our lives. Our “own” Forcey speakers, Nancy Parlette, Norma Silvera, Kesi Stribling and Donna Holiday, will share on women in the Bible to restore our souls and encourage us.
Every year we prayerfully focus on one of our Forcey missionaries. This year we are supporting and focusing on Joy Carrera from Wycliffe Bible Translators.
You are welcome to arrive to check in after 5pm on Friday, February 21. Dinner will be at 6pm, and session 1 will start at 7pm. On Saturday February 22, breakfast will be served at 8am with sessions starting at 9am. The conference will end at 5pm.
One-night lodging is included with the overnight reservation. All rooms have 1 bathroom, are the same size and have ONE queen bed. Rooms may be used as singles or doubles. Shared occupants will need to share the ONE queen bed. If a shared room is selected and no roommate is requested, we will assign roommates.
For overnight guest, 3 meals are included: Friday evening AND Saturday breakfast and lunch. Snacks will also be available at breaks. You are welcome to bring your own snacks and beverages (especially if you have dietary restrictions). A community refrigerator will be available in the hospitality area. Coffee, tea and water will always be available.
- $175 – Single room: 1 night, queen bed
- $120 – Shared room: 1 night, ONE queen bed shared by 2 ladies (roommates may be requested)
- $ 70 – Saturday/meals only
- $ 5 – Request transportation to/from Forcey (as available)
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT OPTIONS
- NO Refunds are available. Funds will be transferred to another participant.
- Must be 18 and over to attend
- Cash or check payable to “Forcey Bible Church” with “SIS RETREAT” in the memo:
- Submit in the foyer at the SIS table on a Sunday morning January 5 – February 2 OR
- Mail to Forcey Bible Church, ATTN: SIS RETREAT 2130 East Randolph Road Silver Spring, MD 20904
A van will transport a limited number of ladies from Forcey parking lot promptly at 4pm to the retreat facility. It will return after after the retreat ends on Saturday. Please bring only a small overnight bag that can be stored on your lap or under the seat during the travel.
WHAT TO BRING
Please bring Bible, paper and pen and any personal items including hair dryers.
Contact Diana Cortijo, [email protected]
* The Forcey SIS Planning Committee selected this center because of its quiet simplicity and Bon Secours’ mission of a place to ‘reflect, regroup and recharge.’ The center provides the tools and technology to hold a productive offsite meeting or corporate retreat—in an adult-only setting that feels worlds away from the fast-paced business environment.