My Day Out (MDO) at Forcey is for 2- and 3-year old’s, designed to give caregivers time off and children a structured time away from their primary caregivers. This gives them time to play cooperatively with other children and prepare them for preschool. Our teachers are loving, Christian women who have a heart for children. My Day Out offers playtime, snack, Bible stories, singing, and craft time for your child.
We offer classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from September through May. We are open from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. All children must be two (or three) by September 1 to qualify for the classes. (Please note that the children in the three-year-old class must be potty-trained.)
Tuition is $110 per child/per month of classes for one day a week, plus a one-time $50 non-refundable registration fee. (There is a slight discount of $10 per child per month of class if the year is paid upfront.) Children can be enrolled for a maximum of 3 days per week. To clear up any confusion, you pay a monthly tuition of $110, and this allows your child to come for each Monday, Wednesday, or Friday (whichever you have chosen) in the month. Tuition is $990/year for one day per week of classes (or $900 if you pay for the whole year in advance).
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Attached is our registration form and our financial agreement. You will need to fill out a new form for each child you’re enrolling.
Click Here to Register for 2023-2024
Parent Handbook 2022-2023
(Parent Handbook for 2023-2024 will be out soon.)
Before your child’s first day of MDO, we need the following forms:
We have employment opportunities for substitute teachers for 2022-2023. Please complete the application and return it to [email protected].
- Please listen to WTOP radio or local TV news for announcements. Announcements regarding delayed openings will typically be made by 6:30 a.m. Announcements regarding early dismissals will normally be made by noon.
- MDO will follow Montgomery County (MC) for school closings and delays as follows:
- If MC calls for a two-hour delay, MDO will open at 11am.
- If MC closes early, MDO will close at 12:30pm unless you are otherwise notified.
- If MC has a previously scheduled day off, then MDO will follow Prince Georges County Schools for all weather-related delays, early departures, and closings.
For further program information, contact us at 240-670-8000 or at [email protected].