- This event has passed.
Women’s Summer Connect Events
We are delighted to invite women over the age of 18 to join one (or more) of our Connect Groups, which are an activity sponsored by SIS – the Women’s Ministry of Forcey Bible Church. Small groups will be held throughout the summer. It will be a time to say hi in person, chat, pray, and have fun!
- Sessions will take place between June 1 through August 22.
- Each group will consist of 10 women at most.
- The meetings will take place outdoors.
- Mask-wearing and social distancing (or whatever preventative pandemic measures the authorities are recommending on that day) will be observed.
- Locations will be outside various homes or on the property of Forcey Bible Church.
- Each session will usually have a different hostess.
Face masks may be removed when seated. Depending on the location, a hostess may ask that you bring a chair (if you can). Each woman should feel free to bring a beverage for herself. Please take note that restrooms will usually not be available (especially if the meeting is being held at a private home).
Date:July 24, 2021
Time:9:00 am - 11:00 am