As followers of Christ, we are called to cheerful giving. Our giving is to be an act of worship to God, who has given us all good things.
To help make giving easy, Forcey works in partnership with eGive, an online giving service. Contributions made through eGive are transferred directly from the donor’s bank account to the church’s, by electronic transfer. It’s a safe, secure, confidential and simple way to contribute to FBC.
Benefits of giving online:
o Simple – You can schedule your giving to recur automatically, at whatever interval you like, so you don’t have to remember to write a check.
o Regular – Even if you’re on vacation, out of town or can’t make it to church on a certain Sunday, your donation still arrives in the church’s account right on schedule.
o Flexible – In addition to recurring gifts, you can make one-time donations, and can designate any gift for special needs such as the Building, Mission Possible, Helping Hand or any other designated fund, in addition to the General Fund.
o Secure – Your online donation is processed using 128-bit encryption for the highest level of security, and transferred bank to bank by ACH electronic transfer.
o Help to Volunteers – Giving online saves our volunteer counters from manually sorting, counting and depositing your cash or check donations.
o Good Records – Any online gift can be viewed online through your eGive account and will be included in your year-end giving statement. Please be sure to include your Forcey account number when you register online.
FBC is not able to receive donations by credit card.
To sign-on to the eGive service:
1. Click the “eGive” button at the top or bottom of this page – you will be transferred to the secure Forcey page at the eGive website.
2. Click “Register for an Account” to begin giving regularly, or “Make a Gift Now” to make a one-time gift.
3. Follow the prompts through the registration process.
4. You will receive a confirming email with a link to allow you to log-in (check your Spam bin if the confirming email does not show up in your Inbox).
5. When entering your bank information, you will need to include your account number and your bank’s routing number. To find your bank’s routing number, look on one of your checks. The routing number is the first nine digits at the bottom left of the check. Your account number follows, although don’t include the check number with the account number.
6. Please enter your Forcey account number (envelope number) to help church staff provide you with an accurate giving report, which we are required to do by law.
7. You can designate the gift or portions of the gift for different needs as shown (undesignated gifts go to the General Fund).
8. You can opt to receive a confirming email whenever funds are transferred from your account.
For more information:
o Visit the eGive website directly at www.egive-usa.com
o Contact Ken Wesche, Forcey Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-622-2200
o Call eGive at 866-303-6623
Forcey Bible Church is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Donations are tax deductible, to the extent allowed by law.
Thanks very much for considering electronic giving. Your regular gifts will be a great help to the ministry and outreach of Forcey Bible Church.