Class of 2017
Click here for Senior Seminar Series Info
Forcey Teens is the youth ministry of Forcey Bible Church for grades 6-12.
Forcey Teens equips and encourages 6th-12th grade students to pursue intimacy with God, community with other believers, and a witness to their world in this stage of their lives.
We do this by:
- faithfully and energetically teaching the Bible
- creating honest small group interaction about the issues facing students today
- surrounding students with godly adult role models who will care for them and challenge their faith and life growth
- providing high-energy activities and fun gatherings which help break down social walls and foster friendships
- training students to share the life-changing message of Jesus Christ and make an impact for God in this world
HOW TO CONNECT
- Sunday Mornings at 9:15 in the Gym. Students gather to worship and learn more in the faith. All students (6th-12th grade) start out in the gym for worship, games, announcements, testimonies, and light refreshments. Then our middle school and high school separate for the teaching portion of the morning to provide for more age-sensitive instruction. High School stays in the gym for a Bible message, and middle school is dismissed to “table time,” where they learn a Bible message through small group interaction led by a caring, mature leader. Click here to see our schedule of Bible topics for September – December, 2016.
- Sunday Night Teens from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. Each Sunday night, 6th-12th grade students are invited to join together at the church for a compelling time of fun and fellowship. Click here to see this year’s schedule. Middle school and high school meets separately, as described below:
Middle School Teens – Students of all shapes and sizes join together for fun and games, as well as a Bible devotion and prayer in small groups. Godly adult leaders facilitate a time of healthy interaction and fellowship to bring about an authentic time of Christian community and growth. Middle School Teens meets in and dismisses from the gym.
High School Teens – A large group gathering with a small group feel, High School Teens is a place for students to enjoy a positive peer group in a fun environment, and to be challenged toward Christ-likeness. In addition to laid-back hangout time and games, High School Teens features small groups, where godly adult leaders facilitate a time of relevant discussion about the compelling issues facing teens today, and prayer. High School Teens meets and dismisses from rm. 150.
- Prime Time Events. Once a quarter, we have a “Prime Time Event” – a special large group connecting point with a purpose! This year, the following Prime Time Events are planned:
September 30-October 1 – Annual All-Nighter
December 2-4 – Teens Fall Retreat (8th-12th grade)
January 6-8 – Winterfest at River Valley Ranch (6th-7th grade)
March 10-11 – Dare 2 Share Conference
- Complementary Ministries. Forcey sponsors two mid-week groups which focus on the discipleship of young men (Battalion) and young women (Challengers) for grades 7-12.
Battalion. Click here to find out more information about Battalion! Battalion meets Thursday evenings from 7:00 – 9:15.
Challengers. Click here to find out more information about Challengers! Challengers meets Tuesday evenings from 7:00 – 9:15.
Sign Up to Receive Emails
Pastor of Student Ministries