We need your piece!
Please explore opportunities to get involved in a ministry where you can grow spiritually, serve others with your unique gifts and talents, and become a more fully-devoted follower of Jesus Christ!
Take a look at the opportunities below and contact a ministry where you might like to serve.
- Operators (training available!) – Each Sunday morning we need Operators for the Main Sound Board, the Projector, the Video Mixer, the Remote Camera, and the Recording Sound Board. Most Operators serve 1-2 times per month and training is provided. Contact Jeff Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A/V Technical and Mechanical – The A/V Ministry takes on a broad range of technical and mechanical projects, such as troubleshooting, creating wiring diagrams, changing light bulbs, cleaning filters, building special-purpose shelves, etc. If you’d like to join the team to help with these occasional projects, contact Jeff Taylor at email@example.com.
- Outreach - These volunteers will take CD/DVD disks to members who are unable to attend church because of an illness or disability, and to nursing homes and retirement homes as an outreach ministry. Contact Jeff Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers)
We need loving childcare helpers to help with children aged 6 months to Kindergarten, for September 2016 - May 2017. MOPS groups will meet every 2nd and 4th Tuesday morning. If you are interested, contact email@example.com.
- Orchestra has an opening for a Clarinet, Oboe, and String players.
- First Service Worship - There is room in the loft for you! We have openings in every section of the Sanctuary Choir and Jubilee. If you feel God is calling you to help lead worship as a choir member, please contact Jonathan Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Second Service Worship – Do you sing, or play an instrument? Have a heart for worship? We are looking for servant-hearted saints to join us in worship and leading the congregation in 2nd service. Contact Jonathan ford, email@example.com.
Ushers – Here’s a chance to serve and go to the worship service at the same time! We need ushers on Sunday mornings. Please contact Ken Wesche at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome Center – Are you the welcoming type? We need your smile at the Welcome Center! Time commitment is only one hour per month, and we’ll show you the ropes. Contact Sarah Madden at email@example.com or talk with someone at the Welcome Center.